Howdy chosen fam! Thank you for logging on for another week of TELL ME BOUT IT! Last week we had the honor of hearing Liz's testimony, and this week we are discovering Sarah's story of how Chosen came to be!
Why CHOSEN? What does it mean? What do you tell your friends when they compliment your shirts/merch? Lets dive right in to what being "chosen" really means!
Therefore, as God’s CHOSEN people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3:12-17
- its about the everyday choice to be CHOSEN!
- God has an ASSIGNMENT for YOU!
- Don't let the enemy distract you by "going through the motions" and sitting idly by! You are MADE FOR MORE.
- Salvation is not a one time decision, then DONE, it's over. It's an everyday journey to becoming more like CHRIST and accomplishing His will for our life.
- Its better to PRAY and be active than let Satan rejoice in our silence.
- Life is TOO SHORT to not be proactive in our faith! Its time to claim what God has for us!
- Girl, God has given you the DNA, personality, and placed you where you are PERFECTLY for His purpose to come to life. Will you say "yes?"