Happy Tuesday, Chosen Fam! (and happy St. Patty's day!)
We recorded this podcast about 4 weeks ago. Little did we know that a lot of us would be in an ultimate funk with our feelings, anxiety, and hearts over COVID-19 this week.
So, let's start out with a HUGE disclaimer here. "FUNK" is not referring to REAL feelings felt about our world today. "FUNK" is not referring to real, clinical depression or anxieties. "FUNK" is definitely not referring to any real virus. If you know us, you know our hearts, and if you've ever just been in a straight up "funk," then you know what we mean!
Join us as we dive into the Word on how we handle feelings and how emotions can sometimes lie to us.
Y'all can find this week's recording on our Chosen Girl app, or click here to stream our podcast directly from our site, or subscribe to our podcast here on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Google Play.
- Galatians 6:9- Do not grow weary in doing GOOD! We will reap a harvest in due time!
- BE HONEST! Remember what you know!
- KNOWING > FEELING
- We have authority over our thoughts! 2 Corinthians 10:5
How do we take action to get OUT of a funk?
- find THAT FRIEND! Who is accountability for you to help you during this time?
- PRAY ANYWAY! Power through the feeling and do what you know to do.
- DO THINGS ANYWAY! Something as small as routine or shaving your legs can make a huge difference.
- DON'T WALLOW! Take those thoughts captive!
Remember sisters, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!