WELCOME BACK CHOSEN SISTERS! Thank you so much for tuning in with us another week on this CHOSEN walk!!!
This week we are talking something awkward but completely relevant...and oh so important! CHRISTIANS AND POLITICS! What is our civil duty in society as a Christ follower? Where are the boundary lines drawn? How do we even act with all of this? What is the best way to function?
Y'all can find this week's recording on our Chosen Girl app, or click here to stream our podcast directly from our site, or subscribe to our podcast here on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Google Play.
So, where does faith meet politics?
First we must ask: What is our role?
- Respect our leaders. (this does not mean agree or approve!) Its a command!
- Stay informed! (being informed does not mean being influenced.)
- Just DO SOMETHING!
REMEMBER TO ALWAYS SEEK TRUTH...in all things!
What does the WORD say?
- Romans 13:1- GOD IS SOVEREIGN OVER ALL!
- 1 Timothy 2:1-2- pray for your leaders! It brings peace!
- Isaiah 1:17- do good! We are all neighbors.
So what do we do? Where can I start?
- Seek truth
- Seek the Holy Spirit
- Do what is right!