Happy Tuesday, sister friends! You've been waiting and its FINALLY here...relationships PT. 2 with our sweet mommas! Y'all do NOT want to miss this weeks episode...whether single, dating, engaged, or married, we cover Biblical wisdom that applies to LIFE in general!
In this episode we dive into Biblical advice about the past, God's timing, disagreements, and so much more as we continue answering follower's questions!
No matter what, remember that the NUMBER ONE relationship you ever need to have is with our Creator and the author of your story. Whatever season of relationships you are in, be encouraged with the fact that God has a plan for you and He has given us His Holy Spirit to guide us everyday to that plan. Praise the Lord...the pressure if OFF! He has you (and your relationships!) in His hand if we just GIVE it over to Him!
We LOVE your feedback! We would love any comments, questions, and positivity!
Here's some high points you DON'T want to miss or forget:
- PRAY. God will help the past be your past! Time heals, but nothing heals more that God.
- Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight!
- ALL means ALL and that's ALL, ALL means!
- You can't fix others, but you CAN fix yourself!
- God is CLOSE to the brokenhearted. Ask God to help you with your heart condition!
- GOD needs to be your everything. Not a person. Only God can sufficiently fill the void in your life!
- We have it ALL within GOD! (you NEED to listen to 16:42!)
- Who are we putting our identity in?
- Conversation doesn't always need a perfect answer. Sometimes someone just needs to be heard and know someone is there for them and listening.
Do some self discovery and find your love language! If you are in a relationship, I encourage them to find theirs, too. https://www.5lovelanguages.com/quizzes/