The Power of Expectations
- He wants to carry our burdens! Matthew 11:28-30
- We don't have to worry! Matthew 6:25-27
- He freely gives grace and mercy! Psalm 86:15
- We are forgiven! Matthew 6:14-15
What can we expect when we live a chosen life?
- He has plans to prosper us! Jeremiah 29:11
- He wants to guide our steps! Proverbs 3:5-6
- He always wants to do good by us! James 1:17
- and sooooo many more! Girl, read your Bible! (LOL)
TRADE your toxic expectations for God's beautiful plan. His ways are higher. His thoughts are higher. Let Him replace your ashes from the pressure of expectations for His BEAUTY of trusting and dwelling in Him. When you are unsure of the promises He has made to you, find TRUTH in His word. We serve a God that speaks no lies and never falls through on his promises
Do you seek truth when you are hurt, or do you seek validation?
Do you find yourself being afraid of putting high expectations on God out of fear of being disappointed?